2520 W Armitage Ave
Chicago, IL 60647
Please note that our clinic hours have temporarily changed. This schedule is currently in effect through June 2020.
|Monday||8:00 am to 2:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am to 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am to 3:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am to 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am to 2:30 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am to 1:00 pm|
- We offer client parking in the lot located at 2451 W Armitage Ave- Monday through Friday from 8am until 5pm. The entrance to the lot is on the south side of Armitage right next to the Tattoo shop. Look for our parking signs in the southwest corner of the lot.
- Directly in front of IPC on Armitage, there is a loading zone available for drop off and parking. There is no time limit for our clients, however, you must keep your hazard lights flashing to avoid being ticketed by the city.
- Armitage Ave- the north side of the street is available until 4 pm, south side is available after 9 am. Please be aware of the tow zone, loading zone, and no parking signs.
- Bingham and Stave, on either side of the clinic, close to Armitage. Please be careful of areas with posted “permit only” areas
- Rockwell St (west of the clinic) and Campbell Ave (east of the clinic)
- If you are unable to find parking or are unsure, please ask and we would be happy to assist you
We are currently offering house-call services. Patients with neurologic or orthopedic symptoms need an evaluation by an IPC veterinarian prior to scheduling a house-call service. Please contact us for more information.