13726 W 159th St
Homer Glen, IL 60491
Out of an abundance of caution for the well-being of our team and clients, we are adopting a concierge approach to appointments at our clinic and will only be allowing patients (pets) inside our clinic.
We will implement the following protocol for all patients:
- When you arrive for your appointment please call us at (708) 966-2600
- We ask that you park in the lot and stay the duration of your pet’s appointment.
- An IPC team member will come outside to get your pet from your car and take them into the clinic for their appointments.
- Please be prepared to process any payments at the start of your appointment
- An IPC team member will then bring your pet back outside of the clinic to you for pick-up.
If you are unsure whether to keep your appointment with us, please consider the following questions:
- Have you, or anyone close to you, been exposed or suspect exposure to covid 19?
- Have you, or anyone close to you, traveled out of the country in the past month?
- Do you, or anyone close to you, have any symptoms of illness?
- Are you, or anyone close to you, in a high-risk demographic?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we ask you to contact us as soon as possible to discuss your pet’s appointments.
If your pet is unable to come into the clinic in the upcoming weeks, we will work with you and your referring veterinarian to create a plan of care that addresses your pet’s specific needs.
We will not penalize any appointment cancellations for the foreseeable future. Please use an abundance of caution when deciding whether to bring your pet to IPC.
Please contact us at (708)966-2600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please know that the IPC team will continue to follow extremely cautious disinfection protocols, social distancing between team members and all CDC recommendations regarding employees with any symptoms of illness or exposure to illness. Our team members will be encouraged and supported in making good decisions for themselves, their families and the community at large.
Thank you for your ongoing support, flexibility and understanding as we navigate this. Our team truly values the community in which
*Please note that there is construction on 159th St in front of our clinic
|Monday||8:00 am to 7:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am to 7:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am to 7:30 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am to 1:00 pm|
Need some help getting your pet into shape year-round?
Learn more about the weight loss program in Homer Glen.
Curious if your pet will like The Honest Kitchen? Our sample bundles are a great way to taste test a few of our recipes to see what your pet thinks! Each sample bundle includes either 2 or 3 different 1 oz samples. Make sure to add some FREE literature to your shopping cart including our Little Book of Proper Food and Product Flier! Order your sample bundle here!