2520 W Armitage Ave
Chicago, IL 60647
|Monday||8:00 am to 8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am to 8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am to 8:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am to 8:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am to 3:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am to 2:00 pm|
Parking can sometimes be a challenge at our facility. We recommend looking for street parking in the following areas:
- Directly in front of IPC on Armitage there is a loading zone available for drop off and parking. There is no time limit for our clients, however, you must keep your hazard lights flashing to avoid being ticketed by the city.
- Along Armitage, the north side of the street is available until 4pm, south side is available after 9am. Please be aware of tow zone, loading zone and no parking signs.
- Bingham and Stave, on either side of the clinic, close to Armitage. Please be careful of areas with posted “permit only” areas
- Rockwell St (west of the clinic) and Campbell Ave (east of the clinic)
- If you are unable to find parking or are unsure, please ask and we would be happy to assist you
We are currently offering limited house-call services. Patients with neurologic or orthopedic symptoms may need an evaluation by an IPC veterinarian prior to scheduling a house-call service. Please contact us below if you are interested: